Think of the websites you use most.
What is it about them that makes you revisit them time and time again?
There are millions of websites out there, all competing for business, all keen to get their wares out there to the world.
So when someone clicks through to your site, how do you hold their interest, engage with them, capture them and ultimately do business with them?
One way to put your website to the test is to pretend to be a customer…
1) How easy is your website to find using a key word search?
2) Upon click through, does your site give a good first impression?
3) How easy is it to navigate?
4) Is it too text heavy? (Remember, people generally scan and skim information online).
5) Does it have some breathing space – simple is often best.
6) Does it deliver all the information your customer needs?
The true test of whether a website works or not is its ease of use. If customers are having a hard time finding you or if it’s difficult to navigate around your site, they’ll simply quit and find one that’s easier to use.
So the trick is, make your website a walk in the park for potential customers. That way, they’ll keep coming back.
Let us at 3SixtyCreate give your current website a once-over.
We’ll give you our expert advice on what you could do to make your website work much harder for you.
Click here for examples of some recent websites we’ve been working on… http://3sixtycreate.com